Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Butchered cash cows, floods and a smile

During the last couple of weeks, the whole world has been a witness to the financial turmoil and the hammering stocks took. Big companies went bust and smiling stock brokers relied on valium to keep their breathing rate intact.
Being a cynic and considerably immune to materialistic money related upheavels, I derieve a certain amount of pleasure out of the world's misery.
I wished I could menacingly announce on the Public address system at the New York Stock Exchange ""Ever seen In Pursuit of happiness ? HAHA..Gotcha "".
Its a different thing that i better have an incredible getaway vehicle once I instigate stock brokers who lost a sizeable porition of their financial holdings.

When people get washed away in Bihar, I wait to see the magnificent sight of an old ailing villager drifting away on a peice of wood.
When stock brokers sit at the exchange with their heads in their hands, I cannot help but smile and imitate Eric cartman and say "he's such a Douche..heheheh".
For once I was not sympathetic to the blast situation in Gujarat, and was craving to see some other news rather than the bomb blast coverage. I seem to have got 'bored' of all these blasts getting triggered every now & then, and feel strongly against exaggerating acts of terror.
Ignore the terrorists and they'd feel left out ! ha !
I amuse myself by indulging in absurd thoughts of a news reporter saying " Meanwhile, there was a big bomb blast outside the Parliament and some people are killed, but thats not so important so back to the studios "
I wonder if the terrorists would be able to mutter anything beyond ' What THE fuck ?" in disbelief after watching that part of the news.

Visuals of Hurricane Ike and Hurricane Kyle on my television end up in mutterances of words like Sweet, Awesome and Whoa!

OK, it has been in the closet for almost a decade now, lets bring it out.
I am evil, the innermost core of me is somewhat amused inspite of witnessing suffering and misery. Pain and death is something I am still sensistive about though.

So now I guess it implies that I cannot participate in the Miss World contest, since I do not advocate world peace or am deeply in love with Mother Teresa. I assume, it also rules out my candidature for the Nobel peace prize, that I have been eying for a few years.
The day Sushmita Sen won a beauty pageant, my faith in beauty was lost anyway, so it doesnt matter ( see, again...how easily I ridiculed Ms. Sen, im so insensitive! )

The reasons behind this ultra practical approach to observing people's misery are many. A strict Ghetto upbringing in the Western part of Delhi makes you quite selfish and teaches you to hustle and flow.
A well informed person is prone to being cold towards suffering after a certain period of time, when it gets too much and you know that nobody ( including the government) actually cares.
I tried to be a good human being, donated for PM relief fund and sent cute letters to earthquake victims. But then, they never reached them ( maybe the cards did...just to piss them off).
When frustration reached an all time high, it turns to sarcasm and eventually Evil :-)
Lets face the biggest revelation of the century, believe it or not, most of the humanity suffers because 80% people of the planet are STUPID. Plain Stupid. If they were like me, the world would be a super awesome place with no George Bushes and no Narendra Modis. Thus, no suffering.

With that said, I would like to inform you all that I am open to positions of leadership and rule. Kindly send the profile of your country/state and I shall consider ruling you.

Till that time, I will just sit in front of my television and amuse myself with my thoughts of a different view, on events of suffering.
It is the beauty of a sinister mind that keeps the world together, it is the scheming head of a ruler that keeps him in power and it is thus the law of nature for maintaing 95% of all people as stupid to serve as the fuel for the 5% who rule.

I leave you with these Golden words that will forever remind you of me.

Am i evil for believing what i do?
Am i evil for not agreeing with you?
Can't i be right and you wrong,
maybe your weak and im strong
Am i evil for having dark skin?
Am i evil for not being your twin?
Can't i be white and you black,
maybe i have what you lack.
am i evil for not being like you?
am i evil for being a nail... and u a screw?
Can't i be the screw and you the nail
maybe i'll succeed and where you fail
maybe your the evil one and im the good
and ur the one whos misunderstood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother was a witch, she was burned alive
Thankless little bitch, for the tears I cried
Take her down now, dont want to see her face
All blistered and burnt, cant hide my disgrace

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice
Gotta see em make em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice
Take my time

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

As I watched my mother die, I lost my head
Revenge now I sought, to break with my bread
Taking no chances, you come with me
Ill split you to the bone, help set you free

Twenty-seven, everyone was nice
Gotta see em, make em pay the price
See their bodies out on the ice
Take my time

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am, ooh

On with the action now, Ill strip your pride
Ill spread your blood around, Ill see you ride
Your face is scarred with steel, wounds deep and neat
Like a double dozen before ya, smells so sweet

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man

Ill make my residence, Ill watch your fire
You can come with me, sweet desire
My face is long forgot, my face not my own
Sweet and timely whore, take me home

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man

Solo!

My soul is longing for, await my heir
Sent to avenge my mother, sweep myself
My face is long forgot, my face not my own
Sweet and timely whore, take me home

Am I evil? yes, I am
Am I evil? I am man

Am I evil? yes, I fucking am
Am I evil? I am man, yeah

Madhvi Nawani said...

'I am evil, the innermost core of me is somewhat amused inspite of
witnessing suffering and misery. Pain and death is something I am
still sensistive about though.'
Makes a lot of sense! Two consecutive contradictory statements..